



I had so much fun hanging out with Karol Anne this weekend. She was hosting a baby shower in Brownwood so I offered to drive her from Dallas to have an excuse to hang out with her all weekend. Karol Anne's sister Haley came along too. We stayed with Karol Anne's in-laws who have plenty of taxidermied animals around- and we couldn't resist silly photos. We also couldn't help but laugh when we were brushing our teeth and realized that we were dressed alike. And because I know that Karol Anne will read this and think it's funny- here is a photo from our "joint" birthday party back in 2002.
Lots of Updating To Do. . .
15 years ago
2 comments:
ooo- you girls are sweet. I love that pic with the horns...and yet, kind of creepy?
ohhhhh my. i am speechless that you posted the nappy matching tshirt pic! i hope no one that knows me will see that! uh!!!! and jason got a laugh out of the 2002 photo! funny funny
Post a Comment