Thursday, January 29, 2009

I made eye contact with Dirk....

Our friend Dave hooked us up with the BEST seats ever for the Mav's game last night! We literally sat ONE row behind Mark Cuban. It was awesome! We could hear the talking on the court and on the bench and Sam was almost hit by a game ball as it flew out of bounds. Sorry for the poor quality photos (I didn't want to haul the nice camera in) But, I had to post proof and brag about our awesome game experience!


It was really funny to sit behind Mark Cuban ^ and hear him heckling the ref's and calling out to the players the whole game.

4 comments:

Eric and Kathleen said...

Hey! Nice Background(for the blog, I mean:)) Ummm, Eric is going to be so jealous. How fun! Oh my gosh, I wonder if you were on the camera! That's crazy! Did Elise go? HOw is that cute girl?

Eric and Kathleen said...

WAIT, I just read further down your blog... Did Sam get you another ring???!

Kelly said...

ooo-super cool!

Jeni said...

dang you guys! That is sooo cool! I wish I would have known, I would have looked for you on tv!