Monday, July 13, 2009

July 4th and Mondo-belly

For 4th of July weekend we went with our friends Jackie and Jeremy to watch the fireworks in Addison that Friday. It was packed but we had fun hanging out with everyone.

That Saturday we went on a Canoing trip with Sam's parents and another family near Granbury. It was fun to do some swimming and get some sun but we were EXHAUSTED by the time we reached the end. Sam and I were glad to say that we were the only canoe to stay afloat the whole day!
We got home to find that our house had been sitting at a sweltering 94 degrees while were gone. Our AC decided it also needed a July 4th vacation. So- after a few nights at mom and dad Swanson's our A.C. is repaired and things are back to normal....

Well... I'm not back to normal... I am ever- expanding. This is from a week ago at 25 1/2 weeks preggy.
I'll post our latest home paint projects and the bedding I made for Lucy soon.


2 comments:

Abby said...

ooo i bet addison was packed! i wouldn't even wanna try to go there . glad ya had fun- and glad the AC is fixed. yuck.
CUTE preggy belly :) you look great. It was sooo good to see you last week- thanks for coming!!!

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

yay for your preggo self, so cute, Brittany! I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks too! :) It's been too long!