Monday, July 20, 2009

We got spoiled this weekend!


My mom came up to visit us this weekend and totally spoiled us! She wanted to get us our baby gift while she was in town so that we wouldn't have to haul it up from Lumberton. So she took us to Babies R Us and bought Lucy's crib! It feels nice to have something in the babe's room since we haven't bought anything so far. I watched the whole crib building process while rocking comfortably in the new chair mom also bought us while she was here!

Sam and I comparing bellies at 27 weeks.


4 comments:

Kelly said...

oooo-LOVE the crib! You did such a great job on the bedding! I LOVE the colors...and crazy that I started those little art project decorations in the perfect colors. We'll see if they turn out. I'm headed to the Lobby today to see if I can get them finished. ooo-you just did such a great job. You'll have to help me make some for the next kiddie...I'll spoil him or her with some new bedding ;)

Can't wait to see it all up close.

Jeni said...

love the baby bedding!! very girly and hip! Did I just say hip. I love it.

Abby said...

awesome awesome!!! yay for moms & mom-in-laws who buy us baby stuff!! that is very exciting ! i love the bedding- it's darling!

Karol Anne said...

i likie! I want to see some close ups of your sewing talent!!