Friday, December 18, 2009

lately

Back to Work - back to work has been just fine. Of course I miss Lucy all day long but she has been very well cared for. This week was a fun week at school for the kiddos- a local church donates bounce houses for the kids to play in and toys for each kid and Santa comes to deliver them.



Pastor Matt- I recently posted about our Pastor Matt Chandler. Our church sent out an email update on Wednesday that the pathology report came in from his tumor and it is malignant. We are waiting to here more about Matt's treatment options but obviously this was pretty devestating news for his family and the church. This blog by JR. Vassar really put to words our thoughts and feelings http://jrvassar.posterous.com/thinking-of-my-friend-matt-chandler-and-the-d


Latest on Lucy- Lucy has been a very happy little girl lately. Sleeps in her crib like a pro. Her 2 month check up was Monday and in case you were interested here are her stats:
Height: 22 3/4 in.- 70th Percentile
Weight: 10lbs- 20th Percentile
Way to grow Lucy.



2 comments:

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

Lucy is changing so much already! I love her expressions! I'm also hoping that Sam was the one holding her in that pic, b/c if it was you, then you need a new razor for Christmas. :) haha. Love y'all!

Abby said...

Ohhh she is adorable!!! I need to see her!