Sunday, December 13, 2009

Talking to Daddy

Sam has been having some conversations with Lucy. He talks to her for a bit and because she is fascinated by her daddy- she always responds with some kind of coo or sigh. In the photo below I like to think she is trying to trick her dad into buying her a pony...

And this photo almost looks like she is saying "but pleeeaasse!"....

No pony this year.... but I would like to brag that Lucy spent 8+ glorious hours sleeping peacefully in her crib last night. Ahhh- the feeling of refreshment.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

ooo-i can see him wrapped around her finger...I am!!!! 8 hours? you must be doing something right over there!

Jeni said...

ahhhh that is soooo nice! merry christmas from lucy!

Abby said...

ohhhh isn't that amazing when they sleep a REALLY long time at night?! Well, hope it lasts for you! She is so big and I STILL haven't seen her! What a sweetie