1. Heavy on my heart today has been our pastor Matt Chandler. When the church sent out an email Thanksgiving evening that Matt had collapsed from a seizure and doctors discovered a tumor in his brain- we were greatly saddened and concerned by the news. Matt is currently undergoing brain surgery to have the tumor removed and we are hopeful for his recovery. Even through this difficult trial- Matt has ministered to our church and many others who follow his ministry by demonstrating his steadfast faith. Matt wrote this blog this morning before going into surgery. We are praying for his complete healing.
2. I am going back to work on Monday. I am thankful that I have a job- a job that I really enjoy and I am thankful for the wonderful women that will be taking care of Lucy during the day. But- I have tons of anxiety about being apart from her. So pray that I am not an emotional basket case all week back at work. Who wouldn't want to spend the day with a beautiful face like this...
2 comments:
what a beautiful girl! I am sorry to hear about your pastor and pray that all will go well. I enjoyed reading his blog and am touched by his strength and faith. I will be thinking of you all.
Brittany, I'm praying for your pastor and I'm also praying for you and Lucy right now that God would give you a peace through the week and that it would all be worth it to minister to your kids at school, then pick up Lucy and see how excited she is to see you at the end of the workday. Let us know how your week goes! Love you!
Post a Comment