

Sorry it's been so long since we updated, we just haven't had anything too exciting to post about! We've actually spent the last two weekends being really lazy.
Every Tuesday night we meet friends for dollar bowling, this week Eric and Kathleen joined in, I'm sure she's about to bowl a stike in the picture. Above is a picture of Sam going to check out a house for sale. We know the couple that owns it so we thought we'd check it out. Even if we're not immediately ready to buy one, it's still fun to look, so we're going to look at 5 different houses with our realtor friend Chad today!
Work update: So most of you know that I took classes and passed my test to be elementary teacher certified so I've been applying for jobs like crazy and had a couple of interviews but so far no luck, apparently there are too many elementary teachers. So that has been really frustrating and stressful because I'm trying to do these interviews without my work catching on. Sam is really enjoying his job and has nothing but great things to say about it! Luckily we have some trips coming up which gives me something to look forward to in the midst of all this job frustration. For those of you going, we're in on the Schiltterbahn trip and getting really excited about it! We're also going to New Mexico for Labor Day and doing some white water rafting so and I've been making the reservations and preparations.
Well, lots of typing and not many pictures, sorry. More exciting stuff to come....

2 comments:
thank you for the post...you know I do check for daily updates and I had a sarcastic comment on the tip of my tougne, but you posted just in time! If you ever feel at a loss for post worthy subjects, just post one of your toe nail falling of or a raspberry on your elbow...something!
YOu guys are alwasy doing fun fun stuff.. you are crazy to say you dont do stuff. And I am so sad we didnt come salsa dancing. it looks sooo fun. Also we have to take you guys up on bowling one of these weeks too.
Post a Comment