
So several months ago, I showed Sam a website my sociology professor gave us to describe "deviant behavior". Apparently ever since, it has give him nightmares and turns out, this just may be his greatest fear. I know that he has passed this along to some of you but I thought I would share for laughs.... http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

4 comments:
Wow...that sure is disturbing. Sick, Sick, Sick!
Becky/Jerry
This guy is a freak, I actually spent like 45mins at work checking out his website and his "through the crack ministry" website, which is misguided (in my humble opinion) and portrays the danger/flaws in spirituality without structure and proper universal organization. However it was amusing! and I can understand your fears.
Looks like you had a good trip to the waterpark, which we could have gone. Why dont you guys take a trip up here? Its not that far, just like a 20 hour drive. Just think of all the good convo you ll have on the trip.
Jake
Amazing how my husband has 45 mins at "work" to play around on wierdo websites :) Love you sweety :)
Also, very wierd person...devient you might say.
You also LOOSE the "Who's going to finally blog the waterpark trip first" competition! I've been waiting for what seems weeks to see pics!
This guy has to be kidding. really is he real? wow that is amazing... amazingly disturbing!
Post a Comment