Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sam's new shoes.


So, Wednesday night I convinced Sam that instead of him going to play basketball, we should just go buy him new basketball shoes because his had a big crack in them and then have a nice evening together at home. But, somehow with a less than one minute phone call... Brian Rawlins convinced him to leave and go play ball anyways and in a flash Sam was out the door! Cool B-Roll. Anyways... Sam made me try on his new shoes so that he could see "how awesome he would look on the court in action". So, voila... Sam's shoes in action and me grumply posing in them.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

It seems,Brit, that if you can't beat them you should join them? ha! Just get out there on the court and show them what those shoes can do :) You could make some kind of rule, like the girl has to touch the ball at least once before a shot is made--I love that sympathetic rule. I actually zoomed in on the last photo, not to see the shoes better, but to find out what the odd shaped object by the door could be??

Jeni said...

Guys, sorry Brian does that. I hate it. He doesn't know when to stop.
Nice kicks!